Here I sit in college library, finishing my last paper and studying for my last final of college. I’m sad for it to end, but it can’t come fast enough.
It’s so glorious to think that my days of getting up at 7 and going to bed at 3 will soon come to an end. I can’t wait to say goodbye to processed foods, take out, dirty apartments, and ECONOMICS. Sorry, I’ll stop complaining.
Here are some things that are helping me to get through.
1. My top five favorite blogs. (Whoa, I don’t know that these are my favorites ever, but I check them regularly at least)
2. Planning fun summer adventures.The list so far includes::
- Train for and complete a 1/2 marathon
- Get over my fear of biking (by biking a lot)
- Improve my outdoors knowledge and skills
- Stay caught up on environmental policy
- Get involved with community composting initiative again (check em out)
- Blog interesting things, frequently
- Get a sweet job
- Save money (boo)
4. Downloading new summer songs (Latest, “Days Go By” by Keith Urban. But that’s not new.)
Sorry for dull post, I’ll be back at it post-exam.
p.s. What are your favorite blogs?? Comment!